LINK MOBILITY SPAIN’s management uses quality criteria in decision-making, ensuring that this is both a priority and a practice, and guaranteeing that these criteria are appropriate to the context and purpose of the organisation. Customer satisfaction is considered to be a fundamental value in its business strategy, leading to a commitment to providing clients with services of quality which fulfil both statutory requirements and those mutually agreed.
To meet these commitments, LINK MOBILITY SPAIN has implemented a Quality Management System which follows the requirements of the standard UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015, and applies the following principles which form part of its Quality Policy:
- PROVIDING THE NECESSARY RESOURCES: ensuring resources are in place so that all staff can identify the desired levels of quality and apply them in their work.
- SETTING GOALS AND PROGRAMMES: working for continuous improvement, programming the goals which are the cause and effect of this in the medium and long-term.
- BOOSTING INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT: maintaining a high level of innovation in the development and provision of services, within the framework of a permanent system of continuous improvement.
- GUARANTEEING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: achieving customer satisfaction by fulfilling the agreed requirements, those necessary for the intended use, and those established by LINK MOBILITY SPAIN as necessary, considering the implementation within the agreed time scale, the optimisation of costs and the technical guarantees of the installations to be key aspects in project management.
- PREVENTING ERRORS: correcting any non-conformities that occur, and emphasising prevention to avoid repetition.
- COMPLYING WITH LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AND THE COMMITMENTS UNDERTAKEN, AND RESPECTING ETHICS AND VALUES: permanently monitoring compliance with legislation, with the commitments undertaken and with the requirements and expectations of our clients, and requiring our collaborators and suppliers to comply with these same principles.
- PROMOTING STAFF PARTICIPATION: creating a participatory environment among our staff, integrating them into the common goal and improving communications to facilitate teamwork, individual recognition, and suggestions for improvement, encouraging our employees to take a responsible attitude through awareness raising and training.
- SHARING INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESULTS OF OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE:
The management establishes and promotes the principles underlying this Policy, which should be adopted and implemented by the heads in each specific area with the support of the entire staff, working together as a single team.