@LINK Mobility we live by three core values that drive our business and people: Innovative, Trustworthy and Committed.
When working @LINK you appreciate diversity, cross-border collaboration and solving complex challenges in a high growth environment. Our people are knowledgeable, curious and agile team players whom strive to consistently deliver the best mobile messaging solutions for our customers.
- The Technical Lead will be instrumental in securing that LINK Intelligence delivers value to our clients thru Mobile behavior Insight, analytical models and applications. We are looking for a Technical Lead that understands and executes on business & clients’ needs, also from a technology perspective, and can manage and prioritize our most valuable projects according to those needs. This position can be based in Oslo or Copenhagen.
- Convert business area strategy and business needs to tech specifications and applications
- Deliver value to clients thru analytical models and applications
- Management, planning and execution of our most valuable projects
- Decide technology direction for LINK Intelligence together with business area manager and the team
- Close interaction with the developer and architecture community in the company
- 5+ years of experience in similar role with a proven ability to successfully plan and manage complex projects
- Experience from an Insight and analytical driven environment
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM and PMI industry best practices
- Ability to be both strategic and operative/hands-on
- Proven ability to understand business needs and convert them to tech specifications
- High technical understanding and understand alternative technologies
- Experience in working with databases, real-time data streaming, cloud solutions
- A Master/Bachelor (engineering) degree within IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Economics or similar
- Experience with applying statistical methods, AI and machine learning to creating actionable client related models and applications
- Experience with various programming languages (Python, C#/Java, SQL, …)
- Experience with PowerBI or similar BI tools
- Experience with Analytics and Data Science platforms (Dataiku DSS, SAS, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and communication skill in English, both verbal and written
Our Perfect Match:
- Technical understanding and business-oriented with the ability to understand the value chain and business model of the clients
- You enjoy driving optimization strategies, realizing ambiguous work streams and translating product requirements into technical specification.
- You aim to define and achieve project milestones and drive constant innovation within the team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues and clients
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever for profitability.
Apply by sending you resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org